The Bells will match up against the Lancers @ BCP this Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. Bellarmine students can gain entry by showing their student ID. Anyone who is not currently a Bellarmine student that would like to attend the game can purchase a ticket by clicking on the link below.
Tickets purchased do not guarantee a seat. There will be some standing-room-only areas. The doors will close once the maximum capacity has been met. Please note that the court will be cleared at 6:00 p.m. for the start of the JV basketball game.
More information can be found in the email sent out by the administration:
All those interested (or if you know of anyone interested) in attending the Varsity basketball game tomorrow should read the following carefully:
Varsity Tip-Off: 7:30 pm Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Current Bellarmine Students: The school will hold the student section until it is full. When the section is full, no more Bellarmine Student ID’s will be accepted. There will be a specific door you will go to at the front of the gym for admittance to the game. You MUST HAVE YOUR CURRENT Bellarmine ID with you to enter the game. Again, a current student ID does not guarantee admittance as the doors will close once gym capacity has been met.
- Family, Friends, etc.: If you know someone who would like to attend, but is not a current Bellarmine student, please pass along the following instructions and link:
- Tickets will be available online until sold out at the following link: https://gofan.co/app/events/20191
- Anyone without a current Bellarmine ID (alums, parents, friends from schools other than BCP or SF) should purchase tickets as soon as possible. All online tickets purchased will allow the holder to enter the game but does not guarantee a seat as there are some standing room only areas.
- Passes: Only Current Bellarmine Student ID’s and Bellarmine Booster passes will be accepted. Again, until the gym is full to capacity.
- WCAL passes will NOT be accepted.
- School Officials and Police Officers will clear the gym after the second freshmen game and before the junior varsity game, which is scheduled for 6 pm tip off. Thus, anyone attending the freshman games, and wishing to watch the junior varsity and varsity games will need to re-enter the gym with a current Bellarmine Student ID, a purchased ticket, or Bellarmine Booster pass. There will be no in and out privileges after 5:30 pm.
Again, students please pass along the above information to your family and friends that would like to support the Bells this Tuesday the 23rd against the Lancers. Go Bells!!!