Party in the Quad is completely sold out! Tickets will not be sold at the door. If you can’t join us this time around, we hope to see you at the event next year!
Important Event Information:
- Bring your student ID card
- Your official class schedule, with your name and student ID #, will suffice if you have not received your student ID yet.
- The event is from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. You can arrive any time (at or after
the 4:00 pm start time), but must leave by the close of the event (at or by
7:00 pm). NO in and out privileges will be granted.
clothing must comply with the Diocesan Dress Code, which you agreed to abide by
when purchasing this ticket. The dress code will be strictly enforced; you will
NOT be allowed in with outfits that violate the diocesan policy.
- Bellarmine is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Students who drive must park on campus. Students receiving rides
either to or from the event must use either the Emory Street Drop-Off entering
only from Stockton Street (closest to Gym) or the Liccardo Lot off of Hedding
- Bring cash for food trucks!
Most importantly, have fun! The event is fully sold out, so there are going to be a lot of people on campus. Please be respectful of others and the school. Remember to be patient when waiting in lines for food and attractions.
SEE YOU THERE! GO BELLS!